//3 LUSTRE


//3 



 
 


//

Today’s post is a throwback to last Saturday when I spent in Edinburgh with my lovely Anna Banana - who is also an author of the photos. First weekend off for ages, it was really good to spend time doing different things and discovering what Edinburgh has to offer, and guess what - there is so much to do on the weekends! 

We started our day having breakfast in one of my favourite coffee places - Wellington Coffee. I heard about this place from my friends and one day I decided to check it out. This tiny coffee shop serves amazing coffee. When I was doing my internship close-by I used to get my breakfast in Wellington Coffee nearly every morning. I was even asked on Saturday where I had been because I stopped coming for my morning coffee, hah. When you get this recognition from the stuff it means you're visiting the place too much. Sunny or raining this place has a soul and it is definitely worth to go. Black coffee and bacon-cheese scone - definitely recommend. 

//


//









//

After the morning breakfast we went for a walk in the New Town, visited an art shop and eventually ended up at Scottish National Gallery to see newly opened temporary exhibition ‘Beyond Caravaggio’. This baroque artist definitely places in my top favourite artists, therefore I was so excited to see the exhibition. Although I expected to see more of Caravaggio works I still believe it was a decent exhibition. 

//



// 



 //

Saturday surprised us both with beautiful weather - that to be fair, we weren't prepared for. After grabbing a frappe we decided to chill on the grass and that’s how we spend the rest of the day enjoying the sun and relaxing in St. Andrews square, where during the past weekend the Film Festival took place. The place was busyyyy that day and so fun. Anna and I ended up going the festival to watch Mamma Mia and of course sing every song (excuse people around us for our lack of music talent). After all it was great, seeing people dancing and singing and simply just being chill and happy. A perfect day with great company and a bit of spontaneity. 

Wishing everyone a great week and stay tuned. 


xx 




stripe shirt, trousers, shoes - Zara // sunglasses - Reserved // 
location - Wellington Coffee, New Town Edinburgh, Scottish National Gallery





Comments

Popular Posts