//12 INSPIRE OTHERS


//12 











Project: HAPPINESS. 100 days. 
100 days of doing things I've wanted to find time for, but never have - like daily reading and gym. 100 days of trying to look at things from different perspective and getting out of my comfort zone - isn't it there where the fun and joy begins? 100 days of extremely healthy diet and lifestyle. 100 days of exercising and keeping motivated. 100 days of more smiling and positive thinking. Does it work? I'm only on a day 9 but so far it's been going very well. Will I find my happiness in 100 days? I don't know for sure, what I know is that I will definitely be more satisfy with my daily life and progress, as I already see the difference! There is always a good time to change something in your life. Drop the things that makes you upset and focus on doing more of what makes you happy. Close your eyes and imagine the best possible version of yourself - that is who you are, all you need to do is just to believe in it! 
Be inspired and inspire others!


shirt: ZARA // trousers: Stradivarius // shoes: ZARA // happiness planner: Anthropologie 

πŸ“Έ @kateflemingx



Comments

Popular Posts