//13 GREECE




//13















Summer is already gone so it's a high time for a little throwback and sum up of my trip to Greece 
Fair to say that Greece is amazing. My three reasons why I love Greece: PEOPLE: people are chilled, opened, cheerful, always sipping rich black coffee with a cigarette in the other hand. FOOD: omg, I've never really had a thing for greek food until now. Delicious is not enough to describe it, however after two weeks I couldn't really look at tomatoes anymore. ART/CULTURE: As an Art freak, it's my life goal to visit all the places related to art and culture, one of them has always been Acropolis. We arrived to Athens very early morning just on time to see the sunrise from the Acropolis hill and to see the Athens all around waking up to start a new day. I think is was the highlight of my whole trip to Greece. Along with Acropolis itself, which of course made a huge impression on me. I'll definitely be  back in Greece some time, there is so much more to discover about this country! 









top: CUBUS / shorts: ZARA / bag: SKINNYDIP

πŸ“Έ @hdjix
πŸŒ‡ Athens

SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts